Auto Transport Auto Hauling Car Shipping Car Transport Company Car Moving Service

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kingsway Auto Transport

Andrew of Fairfield CT writes (1/15/03): I took my car to this auto transportation company to have the car shipped down to Florida, where I currently am. Not only has approximately three weeks passed since I was told the car would get here, but when I call Betty, who claims she is the owner of Kingsway, she hangs up on me or is very rude to me and nasty to me and refuses to disclose the location of the car.
I don't know where the car is, and she refuses to tell me. And I prepaid $485. for their service. So basically she has my money and refuses to tell me what happened to my car. I fear that they will never deliver my car. I fear the worst and have numerous important things in the trunk of the car.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger MarvinBorchardt said...

Thank you, I’ve just been searching for info about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I’ve found out so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the source?

Los Angeles To New York Car Shipping

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Auto transportation said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this from you Autotransport Florida

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Engineseeker.com Link Partnerships
Make MONEY
This is a guaranteed fuel enhancement for diesel and petrol. Money back if not completely satisfied. Enjoy the ride and savings.
http://www.good2go.myffi.biz - Simple solution to fuel costs.
Engineseeker.com Link Partnerships
Vintage Advertising
We sell antique & vintage advertisements in hundreds of categories such as: art, sports, fashion, cars, trucks, airplanes, technology,typrewriters,lingerie, coca-cola, banking, insurance, fountain pens and more...
http://www.classicpaperchase.biz